For fast dressing change
Small details can make
a big difference
The VivanoMed Foam is made out of polyester polyurethane foam,which has a higher fracture toughness than polyether polyurethane foam. The advantage: fewer particles are left in the wound, leading to fewer incidences of inflammation that could slow down the healing process.
Thanks to its special chemical structure, the foam is easy to remove from the wound. The advantage: newly formed granulation tissue is protected. It can be cut to size and is available in different sizes.
Complete pressure control
Interval-based flushing of the lumen: for measuring
pressure directly at the wound.
The advantage: provides the most precise treatment
possible, creating the best conditions for success.
Patented* Vivano®Tec Port design:
Resistance nubs inside the multi-lumen tube prevent
the internal tube walls sealing up, thus preventing
blockages when there is pressure on the port tubing.
The advantage: guarantees a trouble-free treatment.
* EP2515989B1, active in AT, CH, CZ, DE, ES, FR, GB, IT, PL, SE, TR
therapy. Special adhesive properties of Hydrofilm ensure
the excellent tightness. Extremely high moisture vapour
transmission rate reduces the risk of skin maceration.
Safety for the patient, convenience for the surgeon.
with Vivano. NPWT reduces mortality rates significantly*.
* Lenz et al.: Chirurg (2006) 77: 580-585,P.B. van Hensbroek: World J Surg (2009)
33:199-207,T. Wild: Zentralbl. Chir (2006) 131: 111-114
Effective and protective.
safely with Vivano: VivanoMed Organ Protection Layer
safeguards organs against adhering to the abdominal
wall. The application pockets ensure simple and safe
insertion into the abdomen.
- Capillary action: High drainage capability in the
entire abdominal cavity, also with highly viscous fluids.
- Hook and loop action: Keeps foam and organ
protection layer tightly connected while organs remain
free. Ten times higher friction values on the upper film
surface than in competitor products.
- Simple and safe: For insertion and positioning
between organs and the abdominal wall.
- Convenient: Pockets facilitate surgical work.
Stability and drapability
- High stability: Breaking strain is many times higher
than in competitor products.
- Supple: Adapts to organs.
- Quickly tailored: Can be cut and adapted in any