To promote accelerated wound healing.
and stimulates formation of new granulation tissue. Allowing the wound to heal quickly.
Negative pressure therapy
The wound is filled with foam and sealed in an airtight manner with a transparent film dressing.
The negative pressure is generated by the suction mechanism of a negative pressure device.
The unit continuously removes excessive exudate, and effectively cleans the wound bed.
Safe and Efficient
of granulation tissue, allowing wound healing to be
- Improvement of wound bed blood circulation
- Promotion of wound contraction
- Preventing cross infections by closed system
- Removal of toxins and reduction of germ infestation
- Reduction of wound oedema